- 2 cups (1-inch diagonal slices) fresh Asparagus
- 2 cups sliced Carrots
- 1 1/2 cups Snow Peas Boiling Water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Romancing Romaine seasoning mix
- 6 cups cooked hot Fettuccine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup White Wine Salt and Pepper to taste
Blanch asparagus, carrots and snow peas in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
In a blender or food processor, blend together the white wine and Romancing Romaine seasoning mix. Slowly add oil and blend until smooth.
Toss blanched vegetables, fettuccine and a 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Chill until served. Serves 6.
Romancing Romaine is also a delicious marinade for fish, beef, or chicken. Yum!
Combine 1/4 cup dressing with 2 tsp. lemon juice. Pour into the center of an artichoke and steam until tender.