DILLY RED POTATO SALAD
- 6 lbs. medium-size, red, Yukon Gold, new white or fingerling Potatoes
- 6 ribs Celery, finely chopped
- 8 green Onions (white and green parts) finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. distilled white Vinegar
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black Pepper
- 1 recipe of Thrill of a Dill seasoning mix
- 1 tsp. sweet Paprika
Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water to cover until just tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain the potatoes, let cool a bit and peel, if desired. Cut them into bite-size pieces and transfer them to a large salad bowl. Add the celery and green onions, sprinkle with the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
Prepare the Thrill of a Dill dip recipe. If you do not have it on hand. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika. Toss the potatoes with half the dressing, stirring gently to coat. Thirty minutes before serving, toss the salad again, adding more dressing if needed. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of paprika on the top and serve.
Hint: To dress the salad up, line a serving bowl with lettuce, pour the potato salad in and garnish the top with slices of fresh tomatoes or hard-boiled egg slices.