TEN MINUTE CHIPOTLE SPICED BEEF AND BEAN CHILI
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Kidney Beans, drained (or other bean of your choice)
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbs. Some Like It Hot seasoning
- 3 tsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
In a large saute’ pan, brown ground beef with onion, chipotle peppers and 3 tablespoons of the adobo sauce. Drain well.
In a large stock pot, combine beef mixture, tomatoes, beans, kosher salt and Some Like It Hot seasoning. At this point, adjust to taste with hot pepper sauce. Simmer at least 15 minutes. Garnish with Cheddar cheese.