10 Minute Chipotle Spiced Beef & Bean Chili
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef
- 3 Tbs. Some Like It Hot seasoning
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Kidney Beans, drained (or other bean of your choice)
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 3 tsp. Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 1/8 cup freshly chopped parsley or cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- In a large saute’ pan, brown ground beef with onion, chipotle peppers and 3 tablespoons of the adobo sauce. Drain well.
- In a large stockpot, combine beef mixture, tomatoes, beans, kosher salt and Some Like It Hot seasoning. At this point, adjust to taste with hot pepper sauce. Simmer at least 15 minutes. Garnish with optional Cheddar cheese, sour cream or fresh parsley!