Some Like It Hot & Sweet Pineapple Ribs
- 1/2-3/4 package of Some like it Hot! (preference of heat)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 can of Pineapple Rings
- 1-2 Rack of Ribs
*Pre Heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine brown sugar and Some Like it Hot! into a bowl and mix together
- Remove the membrane from the ribs, then damp off the ribs with a dry paper towel to remove any of the blood/juice from the package
- Drain the pineapple juice into a glass or bowl, then drizzle the ribs with the pineapple juice to make the ribs wet again
- Season the ribs with the rub mixture you made - make sure to cover both sides and ends of ribs.
- After the ribs are seasoned then place 3-5 pineapple rings on top of the ribs then wrap completely in tin foil
- Set in fridge for 2-3 hours (for best flavor place in fridge overnight)
- After the fridge, Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 hours
- Remove the ribs from the foil and finish on the grill with a little BBQ Sauce.
- Let ribs rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve, and Enjoy!