Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites!
Yield: 15 to 20 balls
1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup Just Wing It! dip mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups of your favorite bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Ranch or Blue Cheese for dipping
Heat oil to 350 degrees for frying.
- Remove and lightly shred the chicken meat and discard the skin. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the Just Wing It! dip mix, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and mix. Roll the chicken into 1-2 inch bite-sized balls.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs. Set aside.
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2 minutes per batch. Remove the chicken to paper towel-lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!